Monday, December 21, 2009

mas fotos







Here´s some foto´s of when we went to the english assembly. The two tall blonds are fleshly sister´s serving in I forget the name of it, sorry but they are awesome and from Canada they stayed at our house when for the assembly because they are farther away from the assembly hall than us. And the sister with the green shirt is in our congregation, her name is Terrista, sharp girl and is only 13 years old! So i just decribed the last foto. The middle foto is of a couple that is from sacramento ca!! Cinnamon and Pablo! Mom tell sister Head that i met them in Nica. I visited there congregation in Casaras. Great couple! The very first foto is of me and cayli, Giovanni and Andreas two brothers in our congregation, and Amy and Mari or Anita, two biblestudies, actually i think Amy is an unbaptized publisher...we all went to the assembly hall cleaning before our assembly! Then we treated the girls to lunch in the city at the galleria, that´s always fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh WOW I know Cinnamon lol I think she was roommates with Mecca and Tina before she got married. It is such a small world. Glad to see your doing well your in my prayers.
Beautiful pictures Sarah thanks. :)

James...

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Sarah,
Finally got back to your blog. I love all your updates. Tom and Cory are here too looking over my shoulder. You look great in the pictures and that makes us happy. Glad all is going well for you. We're all fine, no earthshaking news here. We miss all the Minners, haven't seen your mom in a while, but we talk often.
Much love, hugs & kisses, Van Noorts

sarah minner said...

hey tom rosie cory and chris!!!! I love you guys and miss you too!!!