Monday, December 14, 2009

I finally downloaded pictures!

Check these pictures out thanks to everyone for being so pacient with me! Little story for the road, so i went to my 4th assembly this time with my congregation here, and come to find out my return visit in the city of Diriamba that i like to exchange my money with - Ramon was there. I ran into him sunday at the assembly, in fact he saw me first and well he was pretty happy he gave me a big fat kiss on the cheek - he is an older guy but yeah that was pretty funny! The drama at this assembly was great too! We all had biblestudies that came to the assembly and for sunday 3 full buses from our territories, that was great!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome, where?

Unknown said...

I want to see your pictures too!!!!MOM

Mariah said...

Coolio! I wanna see your pics!! Where are they?? How cool that you all had bible studies at the assembly! And wow that's a lot of people for one territory to go to an assembly!! How exciting!

Todd R. Minner said...

Sarah we are all very please that you "downloaded" the pictures. Now where did they get downloaded to?
Is there a secret compartment on this blog? Should you maybe have "UPLOADED" them instead of "Downloaded" them?
No pictures are up. We can hardly wait so see your peeps and pics.

Big Daddy