Monday, February 1, 2010

a little update

Im sorry I havn´t had much time to blog everyone! Things are going good, lets see some news is that my friend Cayli got her first scorpion bite poor thing, I had a bout of parasites but took some medication and am feeling much better now. I have a weakness for this tasty fried treat called bonuillo it´s fried youka which is like a starchy potato thing its really good drizzeled with honey. mmmmm..... Spiritual news, me and Racquel a student who just joined the school have a talk together, excited about that alot.....have a couple new return visits in Paso Real a territory i had never worked before, I see some real potencial there...using the Would you like to now the truth pamphlet works really good....loving that...oh and changing the subject a lil bit getting a package shipped doesnt take as long as we thought cayli got her´s in only 3 weeks.....wink wink mom hehe.......got to go already! Love everyone, til the next time when I have more time!

No comments: